Get the most out of your rental investment
Our family has been coming to Myrtle Beach for over 30 years. For years, we would lose money by letting other companies manage our rental income. In 2017, we bought a new place and started managing the rental our self. Renting the units went so well, we bought a total of 8 condos in Kingston Plantation, Myrtle Beach.
In the 2020 HOA meetings, other owners saw our success and asked us to manage their units. So, we got our Property Management license, formed our company, and started managing rental units for other owners. We want to treat owners as we would like to be treated with 3 basic principals;
- Maximize owner income
- Full transparency
- No owner restriction on usage or decor
- Anderson Ocean Club
- Caravelle Resort
- Kingston Plantation
- Cumberland Terrace
- Laurel Court
- North Hampton
- Richmond Park
- Royale Palms
- South Hampton
- St James Park
- West Hyde Park
- Magnolia Pointe
- Paradise Resort
- Sea Watch
- Adam, owner of Royale Palms 1005, “Their communication has been outstanding, and also importantly - they almost doubled the net rental income what Hilton had previously delivered (even with COVID
- Bob, owner of Cumberland Terrace 5A, “They maintain our unit with high quality. The unit is very clean and cared for. And they more than doubled the net rental income. I should have done this years ago.”
- Cindy, owner of Brighton 1803, "We switched from another agency whose communication was horrible. B2 Vacations is very professional and responds quickly. I am worry-less this summer."
- We provide full service including Marketing, Managing Reservations, Check In, and Check Out, cleaning, maintenance, etc.
- We provide superior customer service with beach chairs, umbrella, boogie boards, beach toys, Coffee, Cream & Sugar, paper towels, toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner, soap, dish washing detergent, laundry detergent, new sheets, new towels, and so much more to make every vacation memorable for our guest.
- We make things simple. We give you a monthly statement and direct deposit in your bank. We copy you on an email when a new reservation is made along with the rental amount.
- We have an owner portal where you can see all reservations, name of guests, and amount of rent. It contains all monthly statements so you don't have to hunt and find emails. Best of all, you can block your unit for personal use any time.
- We charge a 20% commission on rent and a flat $600 marketing fee per year. There is a 3% credit card fee. The renters pay the cleaning fee and the taxes.
- We cover all minor replacements items (Toaster, Iron, Blender, etc.)
We are a VRBO Premier Partner and AirBnB Superhost with a 4.9 star rating. With effective marketing and customer service, our units averaged 295 rental nights (80%), with many exceeding 300 nights. Our listings have outstanding reviews and excellent customer service which has earned us respect in the vacation rental industry;
|We help you maximize the return on your rental investment. Most get 30% to 50% better returns.|
We generate a lot of bookings by being premier partners with VRBO and Homeaway.
|We generate a lot of bookings by being Super Hosts with AirBnB.|
|We have a large direct marketing distribution list which attracts repeat customers.|
We increase bookings by offering group rentals for family reunions, corporate retreats, golf groups and more.
|Every unit is professionally cleaned on departure. The cleaning fee is paid by the renter.|
Owners can use their property as much as they want, when they want. No restrictions!
Want to get started? Contact us: